1.19.2015

tell the world of [t]his love ^_^

Since a lot has been said, tweeted and posted about the papal visit, I might as well 'do my share' ;)

I did not go to any of his mass here.

I did watch a bit on the tv.  Was nice.  It was very humbling to both believers and non-believers alike.

I like the guy - he is so liberal for a pope.  I wished he could have stayed longer in Leyte / Samar though.

I'm glad his visit made some people 'more religious' (I just don't know until when..).

I'm happy for the long weekend.

Most of all - I was very entertained by the massive out pour of emotions online by catholics and atheists, the christian and the skeptics, the spiritual and the agnostics.

All is good though - where else can they express it, right?

Just try not to shove your beliefs to others and make them feel less of a person because you (think) you know better.

But, yeah, it was a nice experience to reconnect. 


---o0o---


famous last words: huwag kang eps. huwag kang pa-deep :P


No comments:

Post a Comment