1.09.2015

yearend report


ah, yeah, it's that time.
---o0o---
2014 was the year I got myself living in with a new housemate - a partner for a housemate.  It's sort of like what I had before, but better. waaaay better.  It's a new phase, but I think we are well adjusted to seeing each other everyday... to seeing each other in our best, and nastiest side.
This year was when I had the most fun out of town with my family / relatives.  That Cebu trip last August made me feel I still feel connected with them after all - that I'm not as "aloof" as I think I was with them... because, you know how it is here when you've moved out of your home to live your own life na.
I had my best Valentine's date and birthday in this year, too.  All planned by my boss. 
---o0o---
Life in my job is amazing -- I cannot believe their selflessness and passion here.  I am learning a lot.  As much as I would want to stay, I think I have better chances of really growing in another path I'm planning to take.Yeah, with career, I am carefree that way.  It's not very wise for my age, but if I don't follow what I had in heart and mind, then I'm not really "living" it right.
---o0o---

I am still the Dr. Love that I used to be, only with few clients.  they are hurt, but they are doing good now, and I couldn't be happier.  
---o0o---
and that forever combat between my waking state and my subconscious? they're still there, having fun.  I will never ran out of things to argue with myself.
---o0o---
that's the highlights of my 2014.  
Happy 2015, everyone!  Keep on shining you beautiful bastards
---o0o---
famous last words:




No comments:

Post a Comment