1.09.2015

missing you



truth is, I haven't been writing these past months here, not even for a draft.. not because I have been busy (yes I was, but we all know it is never a reason) - but because I have not much reason to "share" what's in my mind... It's just all written down on anywhere I can write on.  it's not for public consumption anymore. 


but I miss it.  the random posts, the feeling of relief over expressing something that you created yourself.  I feel the relief of creating something out of writing, yes, but not as much as when I am writing here, for the blog.  because my writings are mostly associated with work (writing narratives / proposals, etc).  work is so much fun :)  although it takes me out of reading books anymore -- reading agreements and legal documents takes the will (of reading books) out of me.  my (work) life consists of reading. too. much. reading. but I am not complaining :D



I remember having my "little corner" in CGS and my housemates seeing me sitting there almost every night after work, writing, with my 3-in-1 coffee and the tv turned on.  I remember my housemates teasing me that they have read it one time while i fell asleep writing.  I actually think they did. you creeps :P 



I miss those times.  Those were my "alone and happy on my own" times.



but things change - priorities are reset, and some things have to be set aside to make way for new things to do. but somehow I will find time to write again.



new year, new life, new reason to blog.



talk to you soon, bitches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment