1.09.2015

we die everyday (?)
















Indeed, those were my time of "loving, losing and moving on". He has seen it all - even after I have tried ways to not talk about what I feel.




this blogpost was written by my former housemate sometime on October of 2010.

if I remember this correctly, I was living with the four of them with my cousin having the biggest issue with her lovelife.  I was just the one "always there" - the one listening.

I did not see myself being the "lonely" one during that time but hey - my housemate was seeing it through me.  

He saw my pain I was trying to shoo away by attending to my cousin's pain.

I did not notice myself "dying every morning" because I was busy with others.

---o0o---


now that this time, the tables have turned, it's again one of us who's having a new phase - with his lovelife.  it's actually a good phase, although hearts will have to get used to this ldr thing for a while.

he will not be dying everyday out of loneliness - because we will make sure we are there, always available, and willing to succumb to his every moodswings :D


to you, my friend - let me remind you of how much you are loved:



we are the strong ones, Del. I know how easily you can get through this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment