10.22.2010

'cos it's a jungle out there.

two days ago, i dreamed that my friend/officemate got pregnant and the dad's wincy, my crush.  at first i was like, alright, this is not her first time... but after a while i got paranoid with this thought: when did it happen? you guys are never even close! 

then i woke up realizing if i don't stop now i might get myself in trouble.  good thing i'm great in controlling my emotions -  it will die its natural death now that mc is coming back to haunt me.  

hmn.  the perks of  having this one great love - you never seem to fall for someone ever again.


--
famous last words:

"if you don't fall in love, ya never get hurt. and if ever you get lonely--you just go to the record store, and visit your friends."  (-Almost Famous)

No comments:

Post a Comment