10.20.2010

passion is my fashion: FRIENDS

i do not have a lot of it. i only have a handful. but when i consider you a friend, i always make sure you’d feel that. i am a protective friend/girlfriend. and when i don’t consider you a friend, i also make it a point that you know it. what a meanie :P family and friends are the two most prized treasures anyone could have. it’s so clear how much i miss my 5% friends. but i have met new friends, and they’re awesome. i am passionate in keeping my friends around, in pleasing them. i just hope they learned a thing or two from me. :D


although there was a time when i did hibernate and stayed away from them. i was with my bff the whole time, comforting each other out and bonding like we’ll never get that chance again. i love her so :)
and with friends, my exuberant side comes out. yes, i love solitude, but there are many moments in my life that is best shared with friends.
eto, sikreto lang, ha? hehe. after reading Erich Segal’s “The Class”, i became conscious of how am i as a friend.



famous last words:
“i have no talent for making new friends, but oh, such a genius for fidelity to old ones.”

No comments:

Post a Comment