10.20.2010

i'm all shook up

i will start this by quoting Ms. Cathy Babao-Guballa:
“Writing is my lifeline but my women friends are my lifesavers.”


-
i may have wanted a man, liked a man, but i have always needed friends.  people who shares the same brand of humor with mine.  people who doesn’t put up with my crap - who tells my shitty side.  in return i help them out in any way i can, from cheering them up to sharing their pain.
one of the blessings i am grateful for are my friends: the old, the new, and the best.  they keep me sane. seriously.  there are some things that we go through that we needed friends around. to shake us up.
you gotta have friends with your same age, older  and younger than you.  friends your age know you most. you share the same wavelength.  younger friends keep you childlike.  older friends give you more wisdom.




-
famous last words:
“be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.”  (-Rumi)

No comments:

Post a Comment