10.20.2010

passion is my fashion: WRITING.

it feels like it’s good for the soul. i only write when there are thoughts needed to be written down. but i usually i write when my muse is tickling my thoughts, or when i am raving mad. usually the latter.
and i wanted to win that “TOUCHING LIVES AWARD” i heard they were giving out every year. ahahaha kidding.


rereading my 2002 planner brings back all the emotions poured in it. it is my favorite year. right out of college and excited to the world unknown; the life ahead of me. i have also visited this planner cos i know i have written a lot of notes there. Woody Allen and I have something in common-we write down notes for it may be of use in the future. hahaha. feeling. i already have 10 journals and planners in the past 7 years. pamana sa….wala, ililibing akong kasama sila. i once planned on giving it to mc, since puro sya laman nun, but i realized, “what for? kahit magulat sya sa laman nun, baka makonsensya pa sya.” (feeling hahaha)


i write to remind myself of the things that needed to be prioritized, that’s why i have the planner. the journal’s for my collected thoughts :D


i love reading as much as i love writing, ut i put more time in writing. cos God knows when will i get flooded with those thoughts. while the books are just there, already printed out. books could wait. sometimes when those thoughts come pouring, i feel so excited. specially when i make up stories here in this blog. i like making my college buddies think if it’s real or not. fiction! fiction! fun fun fun :P
i seldom post my heart out here na, nakakadala yun previous posts, yun panahon ni mc. hahaaha. yuck.
i don’t think i am great at this (writing) but i just love it. i couldn’t stop.. even if it’s mentally draining.

No comments:

Post a Comment