10.20.2010

cuida

(just posting some of my fave lines i’ve written on my 7th and
current journal. go wildcat!)
“This signpen is kind of like my heart.
It’s cold, dark, and quick to dry out.”



“With complications going on with my family and friends, and
being the shock absorber that I am, it will be best for me to
stay single and try to help out. I’m so glad the concept of marriage
crossed my mind just ONCE in all these 26 years of my life.”



“There’s this one point when I thought of publishing all my journals
(to one book) to help out ladies out there. But then I had a thought:
is being pessimistic feasible?!”



“Rejected for the nth time. It was like he had this flashing red lights
on him which says: NOT INTERESTED. Thank God I’m used to these
things already.”



“The truth is, most of the time I feel like a nervous wreck.
I just never show it. I’m a control freak.”



“I am done. So done putting so much effort in to being ‘out there’.”



“Hoping and waiting. Two of the worst action words — EVER.”



“I have spent 5 years whining about getting my life back.
Then came 2007 when reality was shoved to my face–
he is happily married. I may never get back
the life I had before him, but at least seeing him that way immediately
stopped the every fiber of hope that have, and will ever come out of me.”



“Why is it that sometimes, the world is making me feel like being loved
(with someone you love as well) is THE ultimate happiness?
I hate what the world is showing me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment